Anna is from a family of triathletes, with her father being an international triathlete and her brother being part of the Spanish triathlon team.
At the age of 15, she started her triathlon career, with a typical week consisting of eight hours of swimming, five to seven hours of cycling and three hours of running.
Anna’s personal bests include a swim time (1500m) of 19:16, bike (40km) 1:20, and run (10km) 43:00. Her favorite ITU race is the WCS Madrid race and her next triathlon goal is the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- 8th place at the 2017 Tiszaujvaros ITU Triathlon World Cup;
- 11th place at the 2017 Tiszaujvaros ITU Triathlon World Cup;
- 12th place at the 2017 Huelva ITU Triathlon World Cup;
- 22nd place at the 2016 ITU World Triathlon Leeds;
- 25th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam; and
- 34th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Hamburg.
42019 Santo Domingo ITU Triathlon World Cup 09 Nov, 2019 - Elite Women - 01:35:01
182019 Miyazaki ITU Triathlon World Cup 26 Oct, 2019 - Elite Women - 02:03:20
152019 Tongyeong ITU Triathlon World Cup 19 Oct, 2019 - Elite Women - 00:58:07
242019 Banyoles ITU Triathlon World Cup 07 Sep, 2019 - Elite Women - 00:57:41
DNF2019 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Lausanne 29 Aug, 2019 - Elite Women - DNF