Anna is from a family of triathletes, with her father being an international triathlete and her brother being part of the Spanish triathlon team.
At the age of 15, she started her triathlon career, with a typical week consisting of eight hours of swimming, five to seven hours of cycling and three hours of running.
Anna’s personal bests include a swim time (1500m) of 19:16, bike (40km) 1:20, and run (10km) 43:00. Her favorite ITU race is the WCS Madrid race and her next triathlon goal is the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- 8th place at the 2017 Tiszaujvaros ITU Triathlon World Cup;
- 11th place at the 2017 Tiszaujvaros ITU Triathlon World Cup;
- 12th place at the 2017 Huelva ITU Triathlon World Cup;
- 22nd place at the 2016 ITU World Triathlon Leeds;
- 25th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam; and
- 34th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Hamburg.
412019 Daman World Triathlon Abu Dhabi 08 Mar, 2019 - Elite Women - 00:59:50
112019 Discovery Triathlon World Cup Cape Town 09 Feb, 2019 - Elite Women - 00:58:34
DNF2018 Sarasota-Bradenton ITU Triathlon World Cup 13 Oct, 2018 - Elite Women - DNF
192018 Weihai ITU Triathlon World Cup 22 Sep, 2018 - Elite Women - 02:12:18
DNF2018 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Gold Coast 12 Sep, 2018 - Elite Women - DNF