Currently ranked number three in the World Triathlon Series 2017, Kristian trains up to eight hours a day, swimming up to 45 km, cycling about 400 km and running up to 120 km per week.
Kristian is a track runner and represented the clubs Fana IL and TIF Viking and competed in the junior race at the 2011 European Cross Country Championships. In triathlon, he won a bronze medal at the 2015 European Championships and placed 13th at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympic Games.
2017 has brought about a number of podium places including securing the silver medal at the 2017 Rotterdam World Triathlon Series Grand Final.
- Silver medal at the 2017 Rotterdam World Triathlon Series Grand Final;
- 2nd place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Montréal;
- 8th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Edmonton;
- 9th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Hamburg;
- 3rd at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Yokohama;
- 6th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Leeds; and
- 15th place at the 2017 Madrid ITU Triathlon World Cup.
22018 ITU World Triathlon Edmonton 27 Jul, 2018 - Elite Men - 00:51:18
442018 ITU World Triathlon Hamburg 14 Jul, 2018 - Elite Men - 00:56:45
192018 ITU World Triathlon Leeds 10 Jun, 2018 - Elite Men - 01:48:40
DNF2018 ITU World Triathlon Yokohama 12 May, 2018 - Elite Men - DNF
22018 ITU World Triathlon Bermuda 28 Apr, 2018 - Elite Men - 01:55:08
RT @trimtexsport: No doubt that these strong boys will tackle the hills hard and will cause some serious damage already on the bike leg. #t…