Jacob splits his time between home in Australia, training camps in Europe and competing on the world triathlon stage. From a running background Jacob was crowned Australian junior champion 11 times over the middle-long distance events. At the age of 17, Jacob began to transition from running into triathlon. Since then Jacob has had huge success winning multiple ITU races and finishing on the podium at the 2016 WTS race in Hamburg and the first ever Super League Triathlon in Australia. Jacob has two goals: to become the World and 2020 Olympic Champion.
2017 has seen a spectacular season for Jacob with a triumphant win at the 2017 Hamburg ITU Triathlon Mixed Relay World Championships as well as securing two silver medals, one at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Edmonton and the other at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Hamburg.
- Winner at the 2017 Hamburg ITU Triathlon Mixed Relay World Championships
- 40th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Montréal;
- 2nd place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Edmonton;
- 2nd place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Hamburg;
- 33rd place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Yokohama; and
- 5th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Gold Coast.
22018 ITU World Triathlon Yokohama 12 May, 2018 - Elite Men - 01:45:40
22018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games 05 Apr, 2018 - Elite Men - 00:52:38
52018 ITU World Triathlon Abu Dhabi 02 Mar, 2018 - Elite Men - 00:57:40
DNF2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam 14 Sep, 2017 - Elite Men - DNF
402017 ITU World Triathlon Montréal 05 Aug, 2017 - Elite Men - 01:55:15