Lauren was born without a right forearm, but this did not hold her back, as she went on to competed in two Olympic Games as a swimmer. She first got into Triathlon after her uncle, who is a triathlete, suggested she should try it and with a long history in swimming, it has provided her with a significant advantage in triathlon.
Lauren when on to represent her country at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games, where she secured a silver medal. Her career up until 2017 has included 15 gold medals and 22 podiums.
- Winner of the 2017 Iseo - Franciacorta ITU Paratriathlon World Cup;
- Winner of the 2017 Kitzbühel ETU Triathlon European Championships;
- 2nd place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Edmonton ITU World Paratriathlon Series; and
- 2nd place at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games.
12018 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Gold Coast 12 Sep, 2018 - PTS5 Women - 01:07:27
12018 Tartu ETU Triathlon European Championships 19 Jul, 2018 - PTS5 Women - 01:09:12
12018 Iseo - Franciacorta ITU World Paratriathlon Series 30 Jun, 2018 - PTS5 Women - 01:07:18
12018 Eton Dorney ITU Paratriathlon World Cup 28 May, 2018 - PTS5 Women - 01:08:06
12018 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series 12 May, 2018 - PTS5 Women - 01:06:39
Thank You @aj11ace Thank You Blackpool, Thank You Argentine Tango....💃🏻🕺🏻BUT most importantly Thank You to everyone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…