Sarah began her ITU racing career in 2005, competing in various World Cup and Pan American Cup races.
Sarah made history when she won third place at the 2011 World Cup Series in Kitzbühel, achieving the first-ever podium finish for a U.S. woman. She also finished in second place in the 2014 ITU World Triathlon Series.
She represented the United States at the 2016 Summer Olympics as well as securing a silver medal at the 2016 ITU World Triathlon Edmonton.
- 34th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Gold Coast;
- 10th place at the 2017 New Plymouth ITU Triathlon World Cup;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Sarasota CAMTRI Sprint Triathlon and Mixed Relay American Championships;
- 2nd place at the 2016 ITU World Triathlon Edmonton;
- 6th place at the 2016 ITU World Triathlon Stockholm; and
- 7th place at 2016 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Cozumel.
342017 ITU World Triathlon Gold Coast 08 Apr, 2017 - Elite Women - 01:02:57
102017 New Plymouth ITU Triathlon World Cup 02 Apr, 2017 - Elite Women - 01:00:27
22017 Sarasota CAMTRI Sprint Triathlon and Mixed Relay American Championships 11 Mar, 2017 - Elite Women - 00:55:58
DNF2017 ITU World Triathlon Abu Dhabi 03 Mar, 2017 - Elite Women - DNF
72016 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Cozumel 11 Sep, 2016 - Elite Women - 01:59:58
Many of us have this thought that if we achieve at a certain level, everything will be perfect. Thanks… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
I swear I’m not currently creeping on some random guy swimming laps. (Okay, yes, I totally am, but he has a nice s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…