Summer Cook was a varsity swimmer and runner at Villanova University where she obtained a B.A. in Political Science in 2013. Following graduation, she entered the USAT Collegiate Recruitment program, earning her pro card in March 2014. In 2016, she had three wins including her debut WTS win in Edmonton, the Chengdu World Cup, and the Tongyeong World Cup. She was named by ITU as the 2016 Women’s Breakout Star of the Year.
2016 brought three gold medals in ITU World Series events and 2017 secured two gold medals at the Yucatán ITU Triathlon World Cup and Altafulla ETU Triathlon European Cup and Mediterranean Championships.
- 9th place at the 2017 Rotterdam World Triathlon Series Grand Final;
- Winner of the 2017 Yucatán ITU Triathlon World Cup;
- Winner of the 2017 Altafulla ETU Triathlon European Cup and Mediterranean Championships;
- 4th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Edmonton;
- 12th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Yokohama;
- 12th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Gold Coast; and
- 29th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Hamburg.
12018 Antwerp ITU Triathlon World Cup 17 Jun, 2018 - Elite Women - 01:02:52
DNF2018 ITU World Triathlon Leeds 10 Jun, 2018 - Elite Women - DNF
62018 ITU World Triathlon Yokohama 12 May, 2018 - Elite Women - 01:55:39
192018 ITU World Triathlon Bermuda 28 Apr, 2018 - Elite Women - 02:10:08
212018 New Plymouth ITU Triathlon World Cup 25 Mar, 2018 - Elite Women - 01:07:10