Summer was a varsity swimmer and runner at Villanova University and, following graduation, she entered the USAT Collegiate Recruitment program, earning her pro card in March 2014. After a first World Cup podium in 2015 in Alanya, in 2016, Summer scored three major wins with a debut WTS victory in Edmonton, Chengdu World Cup gold and Tongyeong World Cup gold, and was named ITU’s Women’s Breakout Star of the Year.
2017 brought three more World Cup triumphs in Yucatan, Tongyeong and Miyazaki, and Summer returned to Japan at the end of 2018 to successfully defend that title, her second World Cup win of the season after a superb display in Antwerp in June. The new season continued that sparkling form with silver in Cape Town in February and Rappaport, in her first season since changing her name from Summer Cook, will be seeking further success in 2019.
- Winner 2017 & 2018 Miyazaki World Cup
- Winner 2018 Antwerp World Cup
- Winner 2017 Tongyeong World Cup
- 9th place 2017 Rotterdam World Triathlon Series Grand Final
- Winner 2017 Yucatán ITU Triathlon World Cup
- Winner 2017 Altafulla ETU Triathlon European Cup and Mediterranean Championships
- 4th place 2017 ITU World Triathlon Edmonton
22019 ITU World Triathlon Yokohama 18 May, 2019 - Elite Women - 01:52:33
122019 MS Amlin World Triathlon Bermuda 27 Apr, 2019 - Elite Women - 02:03:54
352019 Daman World Triathlon Abu Dhabi 08 Mar, 2019 - Elite Women - 00:59:17
22019 Discovery Triathlon World Cup Cape Town 09 Feb, 2019 - Elite Women - 00:57:31
12018 Miyazaki ITU Triathlon World Cup 10 Nov, 2018 - Elite Women - 02:01:01