Kirsten Kasper is currently ranked 4th in the 2017 World Triathlon Series and is also a member of USA Triathlon’s National Team. She started triathlon in June 2014 and after two years of competing she finished the 2016 season ranked 11th in the world rankings.
Prior to starting triathlon, Kirsten was a member of Georgetown University’s Cross Country and Track and Field team for five years. In 2011, she was a scoring member of the NCAA Cross Country National Championship team. At Georgetown, she completed her Undergraduate in Marketing and Management and went on to get her Masters Degree in Sports Industry Management.
Kirsten has two goals: To be one of the top triathletes in the world and to make the the Tokyo 2020 US Olympic team.
- 4ht place at the 2017 Rotterdam World Triathlon Series Grand Final;
- 5th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Montréal;
- 9th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Edmonton;
- 3rd place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Yokohama;
- 9th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Hamburg;
- 4th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Leeds; and
- 2nd place at the 2017 Cagliari ITU Triathlon World Cup.
12018 New Plymouth ITU Triathlon World Cup 25 Mar, 2018 - Elite Women - 01:03:20
22018 Mooloolaba ITU Triathlon World Cup 10 Mar, 2018 - Elite Women - 00:59:51
42018 ITU World Triathlon Abu Dhabi 02 Mar, 2018 - Elite Women - 01:01:01
42017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam 14 Sep, 2017 - Elite Women - 02:01:29
82017 ITU World Triathlon Stockholm 26 Aug, 2017 - Elite Women - 02:03:29
Comm Games time! Good luck to my training partners and fellow 🇨🇦 racing today! I know firsthand how hard you work a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…